Cranford's was founded in 1933 by Jay Cranford, passed down to Herbert and Judy Dixon in 1963. Cranford Jewelry Store is currently owned and operated by Jack and Mary Ann Smith.
We are located at 108 South Main Street Moultrie, Georgia in the building used by the Georgia Northern Railroad Company. The downstairs of the building houses three retail shops.
We sell fine jewelry, flatware, china, home decor, and giftware. We have a complete selection of products for showers, weddings, baby, and graduates in favor of that special someone!